Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well the holidays are over and the new year has started. What a new year it is for us too. I have to say that we had a very blessed Christmas this year. My son and I were in a roll over car accident on Christmas Day and we are okay. My son did not have a scratch on him, thank God! I got a few bumps and bruises and a broken nose but I am happy to be here so I am okay with it. Thank you to all of you who offered your prayers and who sent us emails, I am so thankful to have such great friends and family around me. I have a feeling that this new year will be a great one and I am excited about all the new things I plan to do and try this year, I will be sure to keep you all posted! On a business note: I am excited to also say that we have now added our 3 in 1 body wash to our line of products. You will love this wash, it is gentle enough for every day use and you can get it in all of our bath and body fragrances so be sure to check it out!
Until next post..thank you and bless you all!

No comments: